PSN Leaderboard Addon rev. 1.0.4

Forum dedicato allo script Safe GamerTag, che permette il display della usercard di XboX, Playstation 3, Nintento Wii.
Forum about Safe GamerTag scripts: display your XboX, Playstation 3, Nintento Wii usercard.

Re: PSN Leaderboard Addon rev. 1.0.4

Messaggioda rhyno » 11/09/2013, 9:17

Soshen ha scritto:1)
The time format use the phpBB time function so you can make it like you want in acp forum config.

2)
the fist check do not set the first fast (do it will make a high number of check for each games). Those values will be added until the user will use your leaderboard. Just wait.

3)
the 0% is cose for some user the data stored in your db are older than the new system. Like i said there are 3 ways for update old games.
- if a user play again a game the score will be update cose the base updating system check if the data store is older than the latest play time, if yes the system update games if not is useful update so it doesn't do it.
- reset user profile. i suggest if you want do that to edit (read how below) the acp file for not remove unlocked trophies. With that when a user profile is called (by himself or another user) all games are fixed.
I suggest this.
- force the update manually for each players.

edit acp file for save unlocked trophies when you reset

open includes / acp / safegt / acp_psnuser.php

find
Codice: Seleziona tutto
$sql   = "DELETE FROM " . SAFEGT_PSN_TROPHY_LINK . "
               WHERE user_id = " . $user_id;
      $db->sql_query($sql);

and comment it

Codice: Seleziona tutto
/*   $sql   = "DELETE FROM " . SAFEGT_PSN_TROPHY_LINK . "
               WHERE user_id = " . $user_id;
      $db->sql_query($sql);*/

I would like to avoid doing any SQL stuff as im not good with that.

- force the update manually for each players.

This sounds like the best way to do it... So I have to "Force Update" each user manually and this will correct the game?
rhyno
Conoscente

Nazionalità: Australia (au)
Numero MVP totali: Nessuno

Messaggioda rhyno » 11/09/2013, 13:13

Well after i think about 12-24 hours i manually updated all the users and the percentage and progress bars all seem to be correct now.

Only thing still not automatically updating is the "First to Platinum" trophy.

I have to guess if there is a user who has a Platinum trophy then go into the games listing of all the users who own it and then click on "Show Trophies" then click on "Force Update" on each user for the system to recognise the "First to Platinum" trophy.

This is turn resets there progress bar(percentage) back to 0% and i have to wait for the system again to reset another 12-24hours to pick it up :(

As shown below :

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
rhyno
Conoscente

Messaggioda Soshen » 11/09/2013, 15:31

do not think about first platinum step by step will be filled... for trophies do not is needed the force update they will be added when the profiles of user that have unlocked a platinum will be watched by a other one or bots.

if you reset a user the user data was removed and it must go back to leaderboard for rejoin in... doing that his profile will be added for all games with new score values.
Vedi le mie collezioni
Soshen
Site Admin

Nazionalità: Italy (it)
Numero MVP totali: 4
Gamername: Soshen

Messaggioda rhyno » 12/09/2013, 0:23

Soshen ha scritto:do not think about first platinum step by step will be filled... for trophies do not is needed the force update they will be added when the profiles of user that have unlocked a platinum will be watched by a other one or bots.

if you reset a user the user data was removed and it must go back to leaderboard for rejoin in... doing that his profile will be added for all games with new score values.

Sorry I don't understand what you are saying... :(

Are you saying the Platinum will automatically be updated when a user checks there profile?
rhyno
Conoscente

Messaggioda Soshen » 12/09/2013, 8:25

yes
when a user or a bot (like google) checks a profile of a other one user if it have a platinum the system look if need update the first platinum.

Dont is needed the mod force update system.
Vedi le mie collezioni
Soshen
Site Admin

Messaggioda rhyno » 12/09/2013, 8:47

Soshen ha scritto:yes
when a user or a bot (like google) checks a profile of a other one user if it have a platinum the system look if need update the first platinum.

Dont is needed the mod force update system.

I block bots from searching my forum usually... :)
Will have to rely on users checking profiles etc i guess..

Can this not be done with the "First Check" ?

I still think some of the data is completely wrong though,
I've got people on 2% and its showing 60% etc...

Take a look at this link :

http://www.eaf.net.au/forums/safegt.php ... WR02011_00

Every single persons % progress is pretty much wrong... how do i fix that ? It has been in system for days and days, also viewed there profiles so it should update...
rhyno
Conoscente

Messaggioda Soshen » 12/09/2013, 18:26

Well your site should be navigate by peoples so just wait and your site will be populate.

About the wrong percentage in the page that you post me... i see that you DO NOT HAVE UPDATE the file with right version...
the LATEST file that you should upload and use is the LATEST ONE that i've posted.
Vedi le mie collezioni
Soshen
Site Admin

Messaggioda rhyno » 13/09/2013, 0:34

Soshen ha scritto:Well your site should be navigate by peoples so just wait and your site will be populate.

About the wrong percentage in the page that you post me... i see that you DO NOT HAVE UPDATE the file with right version...
the LATEST file that you should upload and use is the LATEST ONE that i've posted.

I have installed 1.04 PSN Leaderboard
What file are you talking about : (The actual filename?) that is not correct.
EDIT 1 : Found the zip file and uploaded overwriting files...we will see if it fixes.

EDIT 2 : Also having problem with a user here : http://www.eaf.net.au/forums/safegt.php ... nuser&u=66
Can't update or anything, doesn't even show in user list in ACP.
Hmm weird : http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm - PSN : Skruff.... Comes back saying he doesn't have any trophies wtf....

I'll get him to resync his trophies - i did a reset user on him and then try to re add him and then the above error happened... maybe the PSN system needs to resync for it to work?

EDIT 3 : He tells me he has turned off trophy sync, thus why it errors i guess :)
rhyno
Conoscente

Messaggioda Soshen » 13/09/2013, 10:44

he should do a sync in his ps3
Vedi le mie collezioni
Soshen
Site Admin