PSN Leaderboard Addon rev. 1.0.4

Forum dedicato allo script Safe GamerTag, che permette il display della usercard di XboX, Playstation 3, Nintento Wii.
Forum about Safe GamerTag scripts: display your XboX, Playstation 3, Nintento Wii usercard.

Re: PSN Leaderboard Addon rev. 1.0.4

Messaggioda rhyno » 06/09/2013, 8:56

So what does that mean, can the % be fixed for those under 1000pts?
rhyno
Conoscente

Nazionalità: Australia (au)
Numero MVP totali: Nessuno

Messaggioda Soshen » 06/09/2013, 9:01

i'm only thinking how do it...

i can put a flag that if game are under 1000 it do not remove 180 from totals...
if are up to 1000 i need check if it have the platinum.
Vedi le mie collezioni
Soshen
Site Admin

Nazionalità: Italy (it)
Numero MVP totali: 4
Gamername: Soshen

Messaggioda Soshen » 09/09/2013, 15:33

Try with that please (that solve the udetail error too).

root.zip
fix percentage 2
(11.58 KiB) Scaricato 69 volte
Vedi le mie collezioni
Soshen
Site Admin

Messaggioda SwT-CarbonzZ » 09/09/2013, 17:17

Ive checked and it seems perfect now for games with platinum and normal psn games. Just one game is wrong from what i see and thats Crysis 3 because your DLC ist updated correctly.

SwT-CarbonzZ
Amico di bevute

Nazionalità: Belgium (be)

Messaggioda rhyno » 10/09/2013, 0:53

Looks good mate :)

Only problem im having on my live site with 51 users on leaderboard is that when i go to run "First Check" on a user i get the below error. When I run the "First Check" i don't see the progress bar at all start either, does this after 20seconds or so.... and then just says that the update is being used by another person and i have to wait, takes a while to unlock as well prolly like 30mins...

Copied update instructions from CONTRIB folder, then applied PSN fix you posted on page 1 as well...

Works fine on my test site on same domain & host.... Any ideas? Maybe reupload files?

EDIT : Reuploaded files and checked edits they all match my test site.. WTF weird :(

Immagine
rhyno
Conoscente

Messaggioda rhyno » 10/09/2013, 7:58

OK after all day stuffing around looks like i have found out the problem ! :)

http://www.rmcgirr83.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1612

Had this MOD installed :

Hook disable delayed redirects

If you have noticed on here, when you make a post or anything else you will not get the success message with the link. Instead you will just get re-drected back from whence you came.

To get this functionality for your forum, take the attached file and upload it into your includes/hooks directory. Purge the cache as hooks are cached and you will have the same functionality on your forum.

Deleted the PHP hook file and its working as it should now !!!

Just though i would post here in case any one else is using this !
rhyno
Conoscente

Messaggioda Soshen » 10/09/2013, 9:12

rhyno ha scritto:Looks good mate :)

Only problem im having on my live site with 51 users on leaderboard is that when i go to run "First Check" on a user i get the below error. When I run the "First Check" i don't see the progress bar at all start either, does this after 20seconds or so.... and then just says that the update is being used by another person and i have to wait, takes a while to unlock as well prolly like 30mins...

Copied update instructions from CONTRIB folder, then applied PSN fix you posted on page 1 as well...

Works fine on my test site on same domain & host.... Any ideas? Maybe reupload files?

EDIT : Reuploaded files and checked edits they all match my test site.. WTF weird :(

Immagine

the problem
update is being used by another person and i have to wait
is maybe someone do not finished the update process so the queue remain active. My system check if a queue is 1h old and if yes it will remove it.

about the redirect loop i didn't understand when you get problem and how you solve it.
Vedi le mie collezioni
Soshen
Site Admin

Messaggioda rhyno » 10/09/2013, 10:58

The problem was the "Hook disable delayed redirects" file... what it does is when you post a message on the forums it auto redirects you straight away rather then showing you the confirmation message after...

So i removed that file i had and the problem is now fixed.

EDIT : I guess after the "First Check" it was trying to auto redirect and flooding the redirects on the site
rhyno
Conoscente

Messaggioda rhyno » 11/09/2013, 1:18

I have completed all "First Checks" now for my users which is great :)

How long does it take the system to auto update the "First Platinum Trophy" so it appears?
OR
Do I have to go into each members "Show Trophies" and "Force Update" for each game for it to appear properly? (Which would be annoying)

Immagine

Also how long does it take to update the percentage of each game?
Some users have 100% complete and others stuck on 0% when they should be 100% complete.

Immagine

EDIT :

Also how do i make the time only show the day and month etc i don't need the exact time of day unlocked.

Immagine
rhyno
Conoscente

Messaggioda Soshen » 11/09/2013, 8:25

1)
The time format use the phpBB time function so you can make it like you want in acp forum config.

2)
the fist check do not set the first fast (do it will make a high number of check for each games). Those values will be added until the user will use your leaderboard. Just wait.

3)
the 0% is cose for some user the data stored in your db are older than the new system. Like i said there are 3 ways for update old games.
- if a user play again a game the score will be update cose the base updating system check if the data store is older than the latest play time, if yes the system update games if not is useful update so it doesn't do it.
- reset user profile. i suggest if you want do that to edit (read how below) the acp file for not remove unlocked trophies. With that when a user profile is called (by himself or another user) all games are fixed.
I suggest this.
- force the update manually for each players.

edit acp file for save unlocked trophies when you reset

open includes / acp / safegt / acp_psnuser.php

find
Codice: Seleziona tutto
$sql   = "DELETE FROM " . SAFEGT_PSN_TROPHY_LINK . "
               WHERE user_id = " . $user_id;
      $db->sql_query($sql);

and comment it

Codice: Seleziona tutto
/*   $sql   = "DELETE FROM " . SAFEGT_PSN_TROPHY_LINK . "
               WHERE user_id = " . $user_id;
      $db->sql_query($sql);*/