Problem with Safe Gamertag

Forum dedicato allo script Safe GamerTag, che permette il display della usercard di XboX, Playstation 3, Nintento Wii.
Forum about Safe GamerTag scripts: display your XboX, Playstation 3, Nintento Wii usercard.

Problem with Safe Gamertag

Messaggioda AudiTyp44 » 25/11/2014, 1:15

My name is Adrian and im new here, first thanks to your amazing work!
But ive got a little Problem.
Ive installed everything but i only get this:

sssss.png
sssss.png (25.96 KiB) Osservato 361 volte

Tried everything, refreshed the style, used prosilver, installed with automod or manually.
I think something went wrong with the link to the formular html ?

Please help me :(

Thanks!

Greetings from Germany

Adrian

AudiTyp44
Sconosciuto

Nazionalità: Germany (de)
Numero MVP totali: Nessuno

Re: Problem with Safe Gamertag

Messaggioda Nistelroy78 » 25/11/2014, 14:59

I dont Speak German so i dont know what exactly is the problem and what you want to obtain - Safe Gamertag is ONLY for people to set there PSN ID - it has nothing to do with the leaderboard.

Secondly, i had a few issues with installation in my langauge even i have made the Danish Language file for Soshen last year it seem like i had to install it on english forum, then change language on forum back to danish

Thirdly if it is the leaderboard you need to also install the leaderboard file, BUT it DOESNT work and we have waited 5 month for a update but we havent seen it so i am not sure if Soshen are providing some or not, it would be nice to know because if it doesnt come, i am removing the PHPBB forum, which i ONLY Install for Trophy Leaderboard purpse

Nistelroy78
Amico di bevute

Numero MVP totali: Nessuno

Re: Problem with Safe Gamertag

Messaggioda Soshen » 06/12/2014, 19:59

leaderboard is only addon
the safegt works stand alone...

like nistelroy said at now the leaderboard can't retrieve user games/trophy data.

For the error that you post, you should traslate to me... but i think is a cURL problem and if you disable the advance gamerid and gt check it will works.
Vedi le mie collezioni
Soshen
Site Admin

Nazionalità: Italy (it)
Numero MVP totali: 4
Gamername: Soshen

Torna a Safe GamerTag